Kreative Tendencies

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

I suppose I should sum up the events till now since I didn't really cover them much. Sunday went fairly well and was interesting enough for a day out, Wiremue got quite plastered, which surprised me considering we'd had comparable amounts of alcohol and I was only mildly 'drunk' - anyway, it was a good enough day overall.

I came home Monday and pretty much just played wow, then today I did more of the same, until maintenance came, which was early because of the new 4.0.1 patch. During the down time I read up on some physics which were interesting but very basic.

I realized I'm still struggling with the same things I was a good five years ago, and I don't know how to reconcile them. I'm exploring options but it's really hard to know whats good and whats novelty. I just don't know.

More soon.
:: posted by Kaga, 10/12/2010 10:02:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment