Kreative Tendencies

Thursday, October 07, 2010

The Thursday That Is

After pondering my futures options yesterday I felt a little overwhelmed. I enquired about a part time position in the military today and there's an info session on Tuesday about that so I might go, I'm not 100% sure yet. I also contacted the local station and as of now they are getting back to me regarding my enquiry, so we will see how long that takes.

I haven't done much today so far, I'm thinking of talking to Wiremue about arranging something for tonight, I'm extrememly tempted to have a few cold ones but at the same time it might be a wise idea to save myself, and the money, for Sunday.

In WoW I'm in a Druid mood today, so about to do some PvP.

More soon.
:: posted by Kaga, 10/07/2010 12:27:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment