Kreative Tendencies

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday!

I'm loving spring so much this year. Usually it flys by, like any other season and I don't really notice, but something about these Sunny days lately have really made me appreciate the beauty of the natural world. I don't know if it's because I'm healthier or because I'm just spending more time outdoors (perhaps a combination of both) but either way I'm really loving it.

I've been having a lot of chaotic thoughts lately about the future, well, my future that is, and I'm not sure what to do. I could return to Uni, if they let me, early next year but I don't know if thats what I really want to do, I mean... I left for a reason. I could study something different instead, but I don't trust myself to devote enough time to online study especially with Cataclysm just around the corner. I could go to the force like I've more or less been planning to, assuming I get let in, but there is a lot of fear surrounding that, and I just don't know.

I guess the good part is, at this exact point in time I don't need to know. So I'll just relax and enjoy the beautiful spring day that is.

More soon.
:: posted by Kaga, 10/11/2010 02:07:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment