Kreative Tendencies

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

updates

Okay so I'm now in computer science/software engineering. This makes sense, as I am good with computers. I hope I don't get too lazy - well I am the one in control, so I have the power to fix it.

Essentially I rushed into finance, and anyway...I can't be bothered going into it. - Anyway, if the games engine development course opens next year I will apply for it.

The open uni course is now cancelled, thanks to me - as I don't need to be doing it, just yet - might as well save up that FEE-HELP - untill I have to use it. At least I know my future is going to be computer science - thats pretty much the worst case scenario -which is pretty good, actually.

On other notes, I started get the edge today, quite good - awesome actually. I've locked in the hour of power system, so we will see how I go. I'm also starting to get a sore-throat so I hope, by taking an antibiotic or 2 I quell it quickly.

Other than that I'm tired. so nite.
:: posted by Kaga, 7/04/2006 12:27:00 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment