Kreative Tendencies

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Changes

It's time for a change.

But, this time it's not subjects!!!!

No, instead its a change for the blog. - A template change. Not yet, but within the next few hours the template will be modified. Be on the look out.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Other than that, i'm starting to get over this dreaded chest infection. The Rulide and anaesthetic + eucalyptus combined treatments are helping quite well. I'm not happy about having this condition - but I am glad it has come now, rather than during semester.

Monday I am off to Bort's for YuYu Hakusho marathon - but this is somewhat subject to change if I am still ill. -Here's hoping I'm better. - Anyway, it's only a little over a week left untill semester 2 starts. We've come a long way....and we are about to reach the end of the countdown, and the beginning - the beginning of the rest of my life.

~Kreative
:: posted by Kaga, 7/08/2006 10:53:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment