Kreative Tendencies

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nowhere fast

This song is by: Incubus

Essentially, it somes up my entire life at the moment.

"Will I ever get to where it is that I am going?
Will I ever follow through with what I, what I had planned?
I guess it's possible that I have been a bit distracted
and the directions for me are a lot less in demand.

Will I ever get to where I'm going?I
f I do, will I know when I'm there?I
f the wind blew me in the right direction (yea)
would I even care?I would.
I take a look around; it's evident the scene has changed.

And there are times when I feel improved upon the past.
Then there are times when I can't seem to understand at all
and yes it seems as though I'm going nowhere...really fucking fast
Will I ever get to where I'm going?

If I do, will I know when I'm there?
If the wind blew me in the right direction (yea) would I even care?
I would. I would. I would."


--------------------------
Yep, somes it up completely.

I have my subjects set up nicely now - I have:

Now all I have do is keep it that way.

If I change it again, then I will never stop.

:: posted by Kaga, 6/25/2006 08:44:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment