Kreative Tendencies

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The actor

Having noticed the fact that my focus has, of late, been rather bias towards English and Literature - I have been lately trying to refocus on my dreams and primary goals of becoming an actor. Most notably this has seen the (as yet brief) relaunch of the old aesthetic ice blog (aestheticice.blogspot.com) - and, more noteworthy - a possible goal revision - direction into the Victorian College of The Arts.

I am also considering being slightly more liberal with the information I divulge in this blog, but for now, privacy concerns are paramount and you won't be getting full names any time soon - at least I may reveal location names in less cryptic forms from now on - then again I may not.

~Cheers~

Kreative.
:: posted by Kaga, 6/01/2006 11:55:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment