Kreative Tendencies

Friday, May 05, 2006

weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Today I spent quite a bit of time reading up on game design - I like the idea of being a level designer.

Tong and Sooj did some photocopying, I had left-over KFC, Tong did his math assignment and that about summed up the day. (I lost Tong's guild war mission with Bort's assistance lol).

I also, just a few hours ago found out that if I want to do Games design, pretty much all of my subjects will be at a different campus to Tong - my current workaround options are limited to 2 - the first being to go in on mondays and informally study Japanese, the second is to formally study Japanese - rather than taking an elective in multimedia ethics.

Japanese should be helpful for a games designer to know - I'm just not that confident in learning it - lol.

Anyway, there is still time to decide, and quite a bit of it at that. (keep track of the new timer installed at the top of the page (actually there is 3 timers there) - thanks to www.timetill.com - be sure to check em out, things are a bit glitchy but the idea is rather nice.

Well I'm off to read some more of the "game design" book (Bob Bates) and will post more later - probably not till tomorrow. I have made a resolution to play Tales of Symphonia tomorrow, as I haven't touched it for quite some time - and of course I want to play some San Andreas so I better make time for both across the duration of the weekend.

Post again soon,
~Kreative~
:: posted by Kaga, 5/05/2006 07:55:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment