Kreative Tendencies

Monday, May 01, 2006

Changing my life...

Phew...

a lot has happened over the past few days. fri, went to bobs and did some d'ing. hehhe.


Saw korn/disturbed tour! Fucking awesome! one of the greatest nights of my life!


was going to see the ringer but didn't coz no cheapies. lol.


and now I have switched to part time study, for the remainder of the semester. I'm trying to find a job now, and make some $$$ - so that I can live more comfortably. I feel really sad, and worried, now - as though I've quit uni alltogether, I just have to keep reminding myself that I will be back into full time next semester, with or without a job.

Anyway, worst case scenario is i work full time untill the beginning of july, at least in that period of time i might turn over an extra 5k or so. (i doubt it would be that much)...anyway cheers.
:: posted by Kaga, 5/01/2006 07:20:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment