Kreative Tendencies

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Big

There is some big news to communicate, but I'm not in the mood to divulge details. Essentially over the course of this week or so, things have transpired which have led to me ignoring games development entirely. Perhaps I will be in a savvy enough mood to tell the whole story at a later date. Anyway I am now studying English, Drama and Visual Culture. I am going to complete my Arts degree and then do a diploma in secondary education. - Unless of course a big "break" comes along first.

In light of my new found artistic tastes I have been reading a book by Elliot Pearlman, titled "Three Dollars" - again there are things to say about this lovely gem of literature, but I am not in the mood right now.

Also, as a by product of my artistic direction I have decided to split this blog in half - well almost. 2 blogs will now roam the scence - this being the (I suppose primary and) reguarly? updated one - and another. Which I am about to create.

This blog will chronicle pretty much exclusively day-to-day activities, and the other - will be my kreative playground. My playgrounds are usually abstract and hard to put a default theme to, but over the course of time you may notice recurring elements. In short - it will feature more of my thoughts and philosophising...which is sure to confuse more than anything else.

Enough.

The new one will be opened very soon. Watch this space. (Or at least the post above this one).

CHeeRz.

~Kreative~
:: posted by Kaga, 5/25/2006 05:23:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment