Kreative Tendencies

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Voyeurism

I don't know if that Voyeurism is even spelt correctly, but I thought it would be fitting to start this journal off with a little commentary on how strange it is reading other peoples thoughts.

You read a glimpse of other peoples lives and you live their lives within moments, you see their down's and their in-betweens all in a flash of text. Whether or not what is written is true, it matters not, for the experience is true in your own mind. It's strange really...I dislike, with a passion, (I don't like the word hate)...television shows like big brother, which thrive on the voyeurism of false realities, and oscar wilde's masks are taken to their extreme. Does this perhaps make me a hypocrite....not only do I enjoy reading blogs/journals/diaries etc... yet hear I am creating (another, probably over 10 now) one...

I've made a resolution to try and relax a little. Certain things right now are driving me totally nuts, including questions about values and life-long goals, I was at a state where I was almost convinced that it wasn't that life was so bad...just there was nothing really worth living for...a buddhist-belief motivated statement...but also very pessimistic...which I'm sure buddhism didn't intend.

So without droning on, although I probably am already, I've decided to let my apathy become passion for doing something. No matter what it is...perhaps that's mindfulness...perhaps that's just silly...but it's worth a shot I guess.

Well that aside...I felt like writing so this place was born. Hopefully I will be motivated and comfortable enough for this blog to become a nice home for further writings. If not, then I suppose it doesn't really matter.

If you've read this far...then I congratulate you. Leave me a comment and I'll try and reward you by returning the favour. :)

~Cheers.
:: posted by Kaga, 4/20/2006 11:28:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment