Kreative Tendencies

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today is Saturday

Woke up late today. At like 12:10pm, which is extremely late, but probably to do with the fact that I had trouble sleeping from around 12-2:30am. I hope my circadian rhythm hasn't shifted too much though, because uni starts up again on monday, which means I have to wake up at 6:00am. D'oh. Oh well I will get used to it I suppose.

Bort is here now, playing guild wars. He's excited over factions...so am I actually. I want to play my warrior through to level 20 so I can get to the end and play factions when it comes out. I hope I can keep the enthusiasm up.

I haven't played tales of symphonia for sometime now, which is annoying. I think I will start playing it more tomorrow. For the rest of toady I'm going to concentrate on gw.

Apart from that my parents looked through a house today, but it was no good as it backed on to a school.

That's about it for now...I may come back in again later today. ~Cheers~
:: posted by Kaga, 4/22/2006 01:54:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment