Kreative Tendencies

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Rain

It's 1:35am, on friday morning, and it's raining. Quite heavily actually. I love the sound of rain, it helps me sleep. I don't want this to be a long post as I want to sleep soon. I just wanted to mention how much I love the rain...at least when I'm inside, rather than caught in it. Hopefully I post here more often than what usually happens with these "blogs."

Before I do wander off to the land of sleep I should make a few notes, brief and very, very unofficial - about what I want to do here...I want this blog to be my safe place...where I can write about anything, without care. Certain things may be ommited, on the off chance that friends may come along...and because part of me doesn't really want to know what the other part is hiding.

I want no conformity as such, no specific rules or orders, with the exception of this one...the onl rule is there are no rules.

Today I did a few things...

Uni starts up again on monday. I want semester two to start. I want to make mention of my friends as well...and since i'm in a blogging mood and want to put them into their own little post, this will be the end of this post.

Push button publishing at it's finest. ;-)

:: posted by Kaga, 4/21/2006 01:38:00 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment